LoliBot is a simple robot platform designed by John Spencer, controlled by a Lolin32-Lite board using an ESP32 microcontroller.
LoliBot is designed to give you a quick win getting started with robotics, providing you with basic movement and sensor functionality that you can control from whatever software environment you like. You can then extend it with other sensors and actuators, or swap out parts to make the robot bigger or smaller, while building on the same basic principles and architecture.
LoliBot features include:
- Simple assembly on a PCB chassis using minimal tools
- Easy to modify to incorporate your own design ideas and features
- ESP32 brain
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- I/O breakouts to add extra sensors and actuators
- 3 x bottom-mounted RGB LEDs for blinky fun
- Powered by an 18650 LiPo cell
- Recharges by USB
Hardware Assembly Instructions
See more at LoliBot Hardware Assembly
Software Setup Instructions
See more at LoliBot-Software