It's a DIY Swagbadge!
To build one of your own you will need:
- ESP32 microprocessor - should be around $20
- Two 0.96" OLED displays 128x64 - under $20 each
- Two Switches (SMT buttons)
- Wires (male and female)
- MicroUSB cable
Where to buy?
- It is possible to get an ESP32 with a single OLED preattached: ESP32 Wemos Lolin32 OLED or similar
- AU: SmallDevices Wemos Lolin32
- AU: TinyPICO (by @unexpectedmaker in Melbourne) (good quality, reputable) has ESP32 boards but they don't come with an OLED attached.
- AU: Core Electronics TinyPICO
- AU: Core Electronics Sparkfun ESP32 Thing
- AliExpress Lolin 32 - This is what's on the Swagbadge.
- AU: SmallDevices OLED
- AU: Element14 OLEDs
- AU: Core Electronics OLED
- AliExpress OLED - Note you want a 4pin version (not the 7pin). We used the 4Pin Blue for Swagbadge.
- Any electronics shop
How to assemble
Head on over to installing software for detailed instructions.
Extend it with SAO
Your dagbadge doesn't have prebuilt SAO headers, but to make your own you need to...
Head to SAO addons!